We are Yale and Ring approved installation technicians. We have been fully trained to install and perform maintenance on both Yale alarm systems and Ring alarm systems.
Our installation service costs start at £150 based on up to a seven item Yale alarm kit or Ring alarm kit (product purchased separately), which usually consists of an External Alarm Siren, an alarm hub, key pad, two motion sensors, and two door contacts. Additional devices are usually extra charges at the time of service: depending on what they are.
During an active installation, the following additional installation charges apply (products sold separately):
- additional door contacts: £10 each
- additional motion sensors: £15 each
- additional key pads, panic buttons, other low level internal wall items: £15 each
- External wall mounted wireless sirens: £40
- Internal standalone wifi cameras: £40
- External standalone wifi cameras: £70
A typical 14 piece Yale alarm kit includes five motion sensors, four door contacts, the external siren, an internal hub, a keypad, a remote key fob, and an external camera.
Installation of this system would cost £220 to install the alarm system and an additional charge of £40 to configure the “standalone” camera and link it to the application. To mount the camera externally there would also be an additional £30 charge.